Goal: to enhance your online social presence and gain customer confidence.
Social-media-marketingSocial media encompasses all the Web 2.0 applications on the Internet that are user driven. People first think of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube when they hear social media, but it also includes many more tools on the web.
Social media can relate to any type of media which is user generated and it is consumed and distributed by the users in turn.
Some popular social media tools are;
- RSS feeds
- Video sharing
- Photo sharing
- Article contribution
- Press releases
- Social Networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
Social media marketing is an umbrella term for all activities which enhance the popularity of your site, brand or your online “persona”.
What do we get out of Social Media Platforms?
Social Media platforms like Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn provides your business with an arena to start a conversation within the potential customers. The key to Social Media Marketing (SMM) is the conversation which is initiated within the members of the social network. These self sustaining conversations become a catalyst for viral marketing.
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is the process of enhancing your website and content from a highly optimized social angle. In other words, let people have or find as many access points to you and your content.
SMO is the process behind a good Social media marketing strategy. This can include anything –
- Bookmarking of the most compelling contents of your website
- Extremely interesting viral videos for YouTube and other Video sharing sites
- Submitting informative PowerPoint or white papers on SlideShare
- Exchanging Blog links for Blog Rolls
Top 10 Reasons You Should Engage in Social Media
- Your customers and competitors are already there or will be soon. They are joining in droves every day and can’t be ignored.
- Social media offers an excellent resource for R&D. Your constituents are helping evolve your products and services, and social media offers the world’s most affordable focus group — if you’re listening.
- Social media offers an affordable and effective customer service and support medium, comprising do-it-yourself videos and photos, employee blogs, knowledge-base wikis, and more.
- Social media provides an excellent competitive research vehicle, as it enables you to follow competitors on LinkedIn, monitor trademark and industry terms via Google Alerts, and more.
- Social media platforms are effective tools for managing your reputation online.
- Social media offers a proven platform for customer engagement and empowerment via customer-managed online communities, mobile and social apps, and more.
- Social media offers proven ad platforms, including Facebook and LinkedIn, which offer highly targeted and segmented audiences.
- Social media is highly measurable, yet it’s difficult to measure. (You win either way, by making your case — or glossing over the early stage tests if management isn’t paying close attention.)
- Getting into the game as soon as possible can enable early adopters to leverage a lack of competition.
- According to research from ENGAGEMENTdb, socially engaged organizations are more profitable.
How We Can Help!
Chase New Media understands the changing nature of the Internet and Social Media and its guidelines of acceptable content. We know that every product or service is unique and it takes completely unique approach for marketing it on the social networks.
We help you by…
- Setting up and customizing social accounts including Twitter & YouTube themes, custom landing page/app for Facebook
- Create perfect strategies for what to post, blog marketing, RSS marketing and content marketing
- Defining and distributing content where it will get the most exposeure.
Call Chase New Media today at (561) 702-8251